Big West Conference Tourney
- The win over UC Irvine extended the Pacific winning streak to seven games.
- Pacific beat the spread by 7.5 points. That makes the 15th time this season the Tigers have beaten the spread.
- The Tigers have won every game this season (5-0) after recording 19 or more free throws made.
- Pacific has won every game this season (4-0) after committing seven or fewer turnovers.
- Pacific has won every game this season (7-0) when opponents record 55 or fewer total points.
- Pacific has won every game this season (4-0) after holding an opponent to under 35.8 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Pacific has won 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Lorenzo McCloud has 16 points or more and 88 percent of the time (7-1) when Travis Fulton plays 30 minutes or more.
- Pacific set a season low for assists (six).
- The Tigers have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past seven games.
- Pacific has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Tony Gill and Lorenzo McCloud) accounted for 54.6 percent of the points.
- Tony Gill has led the team in scoring in five out of 34 games this season.
- Travis Fulton has led the team in rebounding in eight out of 34 games this season.
- Daman Starring accounted for 34.5 percent of the team's points.
- Daman Starring has led the team in scoring 14 times in 35 games this season.
- Adam Folker has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 35 games this season.
- Chris McNealy has four straight double-digit point games.
West Coast Standings
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014